Ondonsetron Hcl ORAL DISSOLVING FILM (ODF) and MOUTH DISSOLVING FILMS (MDF)
Oral Dissolving Films
Available Strength :
Product Code :
Request a Quote
A drug called ondansetron HCl oral dissolving film is used to stop nausea and vomiting brought on by chemotherapy, radiation treatment, and surgery. The drug is made in the form of a thin, flexible sheet or strip that dissolves quickly in the mouth, making it simple for patients to use and convenient.
Ondansetron hydrochloride, the active component, is quickly absorbed through the buccal mucosa, resulting in a quick onset of action and increased efficacy. For ease of use and portability, the movie could be packaged in individual sachets or blister packs and flavoured to improve taste and palatability.
- Rapid onset of action
- Improved patient compliance
- Improved taste and palatability
- Safe and effective
- Useful for patients who have difficulty swallowing pills
- Rapid and convenient administration of ondansetron hydrochloride
- Emergency medical situations
- Patients with a history of nausea and vomiting.