Anti-Microbial, Anti-Infective and Adjuvant Drug Pellets
14/20#, 16/20#, 20/30#, 18/25#
Available Strength :
Product Code :
Request a Quote
A pharmaceutical product with doxycycline hyclate as the active ingredient is called doxycycline hyclate DR pellets. It is an antibiotic in the tetracycline class and is used to treat a variety of bacterial infections.
The medication can be released gradually over an extended period of time thanks to the pellets' DR (delayed-release) formulation, which helps maintain a constant level of the drug in the body and increases its effectiveness.
There are numerous infections that can be treated with doxycycline hyclate DR pellets, including gonorrhoea and chlamydia as well as infections of the skin, eyes, urinary tract, and respiratory tract. It functions by preventing bacterial growth and spread, aiding the body in warding off infection.
- Treatment of bacterial infections
- Effective against a range of bacteria
- Convenient dosage form
- Fewer doses required
- Lower risk of side effects
- Can be used for prophylaxis
- Respiratory tract infections such as pneumonia and bronchitis
- Urinary tract infections
- Sexually transmitted infections like chlamydia and gonorrhea
- Skin infections such as acne, rosacea, and cellulitis
- Eye infections like conjunctivitis and blepharitis
- Tick-borne infections such as Lyme disease and Rocky Mountain spotted fever
- Hard gelatin capsules
- Soft gelatin capsules
- Oral suspension
- Powder for reconstitution