taste masked Ashwagandha
Available Strength :
Product Code :
Request a Quote
It is commonly used for stress. Ashwagandha contains chemicals that might help calm the brain, reduce swelling, lower blood pressure, and alter the immune system. Ashwagandha is traditionally used as an adaptogen, it is used for many conditions related to stress. Adaptogens are believed to help the body resist physical and mental stress. The anti-stress and anxiolytic properties of ashwagandha help in calming the mind and body. It helps the mind to get rid of distraught thoughts, reduces mental fatigue and improves sleeping patterns.
The excellent hypoglycaemic property of ashwagandha plays a significant role in alleviating the blood sugar level of the body. The production of insulin from the pancreatic β-cells becomes active in taking ashwagandha gutika or churna. It helps to reduce the breakdown of starch into glucose which in turn leads to low blood glucose levels.
Being a natural antioxidant, it is used for treating oxidative free radical damage due to the sun rays. It is also an effective anti-ageing remedy to obtain youthful skin and treats wrinkles, fine line, spots, dark circles, etc. Furthermore, it reduces acne and pimples and bestows smooth and glowing skin.
- Ashwagandha used in pharmaceutical, food, Nutraceutical, Personal Care & Supplements.
- Ashwagandha used in Capsules, Syrups, Churna, powder, Skin care (Moisture oil, Serum, Cream, Toner), Hair Care(Powder,Oil).
- Spheres, Beadlets for capsules.
- Granules, Mups for tablets.
- Power for microincapsulation.
- Ashwagandha Microencapsulation into beadlets
- Ashwagandha Pellets
- Ashwagandha MUPS
- Ashwagandha Exfoliator
- Ashwagandha Microcapsules
- Ashwagandha Microspheres
- Ashwagandha Microencapsulated powder
- Ashwagandha Lipid-coated powder form
- Ashwagandha Lipid coated beadlets
- Ashwagandha Biocompatible and biodegradable liquid base active
- Ashwagandha Soft spheres loaded actives
- Ashwagandha Controlled released powder form
- Ashwagandha Taste-masked powder or beadlets