taste masked Piperine
Available Strength :
Product Code :
Request a Quote
Black pepper (Piper nigrum) is a flowering vine in the family Piperaceae, cultivated for its fruit, known as a peppercorn, which is usually dried and used as a spice and seasoning.
People take black pepper orally for arthritis, asthma, upset stomach, bronchitis, bacterial infections that cause diarrhea (cholera), colic etc. It has been deemed the king of spices and used in ancient Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years due to its high concentration of potent, beneficial plant compounds.
- It is a strong antioxidants found in black pepper, may help guard against cell damage caused by free radicals.
- It is also contain Manganese, a mineral that promotes metabolism, bone health, and wound healing, is abundant in it.
- Piperine used in pharmaceutical, food, Nutraceutical, Personal Care & Supplements.
- Piperine used in Capsules, Syrups, Churna, powder, Skin care (Moisture oil, Serum, Cream, Toner), Hair Care(Powder,Oil).
- Piperine Spheres, Beadlets for capsules.
- Piperine Granules, Mups for tablets.
- Piperine Power for microencapsulation.
- Piperine Microencapsulation into beadlets
- Piperine Pellets
- Piperine MUPS
- Piperine Exfoliator
- Piperine Microcapsules
- Piperine Microspheres
- Piperine Microencapsulated powder
- Piperine Lipid-coated powder form
- Piperine Lipid coated beadlets
- Piperine Biocompatible and biodegradable liquid base active
- Piperine Soft spheres loaded actives
- Piperine Controlled released powder form
- Piperine Taste-masked powder or beadlets