taste masked Vitamin B1
Available Strength :
Product Code :
Request a Quote
It is named B1 because it was the first B vitamin discovered. Vitamin B1, also called thiamine or thiamine, is one of 8 B vitamins. Thiamine is a water soluble vitamin which can be obtained through various foods and supplements.
Due to its water solubility, this vitamin is not stored in the body for a long time and hence its daily intake is necessary.
It is obtained from food sources like cashew nuts, peas, wheat, pulses, black beans and meat. B vitamins are important because they help with cognitive function, nervous system and brain health, as well as red blood cell formation.
- Thiamine is sometimes called ananti-stress vitamin because it may strengthen the immune system and improve the body's ability to withstand stressful conditions
- Thiamine is good for red, irritated, acne-prone or dry skin.
- Vitamin B1 used in pharmaceutical, food, Nutraceutical, Personal Care & Supplements.
- Vitamin B1 used in Capsules, Syrups, Churna, powder, Skin care (Moisture oil, Serum, Cream, Toner), Hair Care(Powder,Oil).
- Vitamin B1 Spheres, Beadlets for capsules.
- Vitamin B1 Granules, Mups for tablets.
- Vitamin B1 Power for microencapsulation.
- Vitamin B1 Microencapsulation into beadlets
- Vitamin B1 Pellets
- Vitamin B1 MUPS
- Vitamin B1 Exfoliator
- Vitamin B1 Microcapsules
- Vitamin B1 Microspheres
- Vitamin B1 Microencapsulated powder
- Vitamin B1 Lipid-coated powder form
- Vitamin B1 Lipid coated beadlets
- Vitamin B1 Biocompatible and biodegradable liquid base active
- Vitamin B1 Soft spheres loaded actives
- Vitamin B1 Controlled released powder form
- Vitamin B1 Taste-masked powder or beadlets